Principal NetSuite Consultant
Director of Professional Services
We will rely on you to:
Work with a team of highly skilled NetSuite Consultants to deliver end-to-end NetSuite solutions to SquareWorks’ customers.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Plan, estimate, design and execute the delivery of end-to-end NetSuite Implementations using NetSuite’s SuiteSuccess Implementation Methodology.
- Plan, estimate, design and execute the delivery of end-to-end NetSuite Optimization Projects. This may include Health Check Assessments, Acquisition Integration Projects, implementations of additional modules or coordinating the development and delivery of custom solutions or integrations.
- Proactively work with clients on understanding their business needs and translating such needs into a Solution Design for NetSuite.
- Document customer’s requirements in SquareWorks’ Document Management Platform and work with clients on reviewing and approving Solution Designs.
- Work with other SquareWorks team members and clients on executing the setup and configuration of NetSuite according to the specification by SquareWorks and the client. If necessary, work with SquareWorks’ Technical Services Team to coordinate the development and testing of any applicable custom solutions.
- Prepare, test and coordinate end-user walk-throughs of the solution(s) to be delivered to clients.
- Coordinate the User Acceptance Testing process and work with the client to ensure that the solution will meet the agreed specification and that it will be delivered with the highest quality standards.
- If necessary, train customers on how to utilize NetSuite according to the Solution Design provided and agreed to by the client.
- Communicate project status with SquareWorks teammates, clients and other key stakeholders, including external third parties.
- Stay up to date with the latest features of NetSuite and the NetSuite ecosystem.
We ask that you:
- Have impeccable written and oral communication skills.
- Have a strong passion for NetSuite and ERP systems.
- Have experience with and the desire to work remotely.
- Have a keen desire and flexibility to work in a constantly evolving, rapidly growing work environment.
- Have sharp analytical skills and be able to solve complex problems.
- Be able to handle competing priorities effectively and with limited guidance.
- Be able to manage stress and pressure constructively.
- Work with honesty and integrity.
- Work well in a collaborative, interactive team environment.
- Are highly responsive.
- Minimum of 8 years of functional NetSuite experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of NetSuite consulting experience.
- Strong understanding of accounting and business principles.
- Proficiency in functional setup/configuration of ERP systems.
- Strong experience with ERP projects and implementations.
- Excellent Analytical and Organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and high standards.
We require that all SquareWorks team members:
- Focus on autonomous thinking and a proactive approach to customer relationships.
- Create high quality, clearly written documentation that explains work performed and solutions implemented.
- Remain committed to highly responsive communication with our customers and team members.
- Interact with team members in such a way as to maintain a positive and collaborative atmosphere.
- Strive for continued personal growth; contribute in an ongoing and proactive way to the growth of SquareWorks as a company.